There is quite a science behind how we refill our cartridges effectively. Because of the 100% quality assurance and money back guarantee, they have to be refilled by skilled technicians. Here’s the process:
- The cartridge will be given a “footprint test” to see if the print head has dried up;
- The cartridge will be cleaned with special solutions that allow the print heads to open again if previously clogged;
- The cartridge will then be filled with the appropriate type and amount of ink that is specific to your cartridge requirements;
- After refilling, your cartridge will be put into a printer and tested 3-7 times to assure the highest quality standards;
- After successful testing, your cartridge will be packaged and ready for you to take home.