Our printer cartridges undergo a highly rigorous process:
- The cartridge will be given a “footprint test” to see if the print head has dried up;
- The cartridge will be cleaned with special solutions that allow the print heads to open again if previously clogged;
- The cartridge will then be filled with the appropriate type and amount of ink that is specific to your cartridge requirements;
- After refilling, your cartridge will be put into a printer and tested 3-7 times to assure the highest quality standards;
- After successful testing, your cartridge will be packaged and ready for you to take home.
Q: Will using refilled cartridges void the printer manufacturer’s warranty?
No. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act prohibits the manufacturer of the printer you are using from voiding the warranty because you use a refilled or remanufactured cartridge. Printer manufacturers will almost always advise you against refilling. The simple reason for this is that manufacturers would like you to buy their expensive replacement cartridges and accessories. Even with the protection of this law, you should also feel confident that cartridges sold, refilled or remanufactured by Cartridge World will meet or exceed your expectations. Our own warranty also extends to your printer on any valid claim!http://www.cartridgeworld.com/usa/usa233/
Today’s printers do so much more than print. You know that versatility increases your productivity — fax, scan, and copy at your fingertips. You may not know that most printer toner cartridges can be remanufactured many times before they need to be recycled. Don’t throw them away, reuse and recycle! Bring them into your local Cartridge World store to learn more. (407) 767-0680
We know how important it is for you to get high quality prints, whether you are printing family pictures or a sales presentation to land a new account. That’s why Cartridge World stands behind its work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Any Major Brand
- High quality ink and toner
- Rigorous testing
- State of the art Refilling Technology
- Does not affect printer warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Consider these cartridge-related facts: The number of cartridges discarded in North American landfills each year increases by 12 percent annually On average, eight cartridges per second are thrown away in the United States. It takes about a gallon of oil to make a new laser cartridge. A laser cartridge thrown into landfill can take up to 450 years to decompose. Some components made of industrial grade plastics will take over a thousand years to decompose. Every remanufactured laser cartridge saves nearly 2.5 pounds of metal and plastic waste from being deposited in landfills. 70 percent of used printer cartridges throughout the world are currently being thrown out. In one year, if the world’s discarded cartridges were stacked end-to-end; they would circle the earth over three times. http://www.cartridgeworld.com/usa/usa233/